OK, so were 11 days into May, but I have a serious laundry list of upcoming things to do this summer so I am posting my May to-do list (even though it’s late, forgive me).
- Read a book – something I have not indulged in regularly since becoming a busy Mommy!
- Enjoy my first Mother’s Day – yippee!
- Work on Ellie’s Birthday Bunting – don’t want to get behind on this
- Finish a UFO – for all my non-yarnie friends…that would be an ‘UnFinished Object’ I have quite a few of these, and lord help me, I could do with less of them!
- Clean the office (aka junk room, at least these days) – we’re planning a BIG re-org with new desks, etc. But in the meantime….being able to walk around would be an improvement
- Paint the front door (finally)
- Contact landscapers for quotes on front yard redo – post-back surgery, I have decided we should hire this out instead of Terry taking on the brunt of it. We’ll see how the budget turns out….fingers crossed!
- Move obsolete baby gear to attic – I believe we have sadly seen the last days for several things: swing, infant carrier/carseat, little bottles, breast pump, etc
I could go on, there is much more I want to do…..but we’ll see how things go 🙂