This year I participated in the Holiday Super Swap for the Sha-Recipe Ravelry Group. In this group we do a recipe swap every month with a different theme, but then every so often, we do a ‘Super Swap’ where we share recipes, a fun kitchen gadget, and a handmade item. Well this weekend I received my surprise swap gift in the mail all the way from Australia!!!! Here is the awesome package my partner sent me:
Here is a list of all the goodies (clockwise from bottom left):
- a set of tea towels
- mixed jelly candies (these are SO GOOD!!) You can’t see the top of the bag in this picture….but it was already open 🙂
- a snowflake cookie cutter
- cafe style paper muffin wraps
- silver and gold mini-muffin cups
- the coolest ever little set of measuring cups that are magnetic! I’ve never seen any like this but they are awesome and nest inside each other to store!
- cupcake and cake stencils. I can’t wait to try these out!!
- Two (yes, count them TWO!) checkerboard-style pot holders in green/white and red/white. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these because they are cute and festive, but not overtly Christmassy, so I’ll use them all year 🙂
- And on top of all that, some fabulous yarn!!! I nice mossy green color in a wool/bamboo/silk blend that is yummy and soft (I keep petting it!)
What a fabulous gift this was! I was just shocked at all the generosity when I opened it. My partner definitely went above and beyond the call of duty on this one, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!