- Front of house makeover – IN PROGRESS!! We met with the contractor and are waiting to hear back with the official quote. Should here any day now!
- Put up Halloween decorations!!! DONE!!
- Complete kitchen built-in with countertop and backsplash design FAIL!!
- Seal Granite countertops in kitchen – FAIL!!
- Pack up summer clothes and prep for winter. DONE!! Donated two bags, YAY!
- Write letter to Animal Shelter – DONE!! Even got a response!
- Work on Emersen’s gift – IN PROGRESS!! As expected, this is quite a challenge!
- Spin more yarn – DONE!! Even starting knitting up an afghan square with it, have more fiber on the spindle and just ordered some more online yesterday!
- Keep on blogging on! – SUCCESS! I think I’m posting much more regularly and I thank my awesome new laptop for that!
- Try at least one totally new recipe! DONE! In fact, I blew this one out of the water by doing a two-for-one pumpkin special!
- Work on craft room organization/storage – FAIL!
- Treadmill, Treadmill, Treadmill!!! – FAIL! I started out great for two weeks and it was all downhill from there.
Four fails isn’t too bad for this list. We had quite a busy month and did a few things not on the list, so overall, a good October. Now I have to come up with my November list….there is admittedly a lot to do! Stay tuned!!