- Front of house makeover – Obviously still working on this and still waiting to hear back from the contractor.
- Put up Halloween decorations!!! YAY, I ❤ Halloween and it’s such a fun time to live near Salem, MA! The celebrations have already begun.
- Complete kitchen built-in with countertop and backsplash design
- Seal Granite countertops in kitchen – already have the stuff to do this, just haven’t done it!
- Pack up summer clothes and prep for winter. Sad but true
- Write letter to Animal Shelter – for those of you that have followed along me with a while, you may remember our disheartening experience at trying to adopt a puppy at our local shelter. Now that some time has passed, I think I’m ready to write a letter to the shelter explaining our experience to them and how they turned down a wonderful pair of puppy parents. They always have notices that they are overrun with animals and please adopt, but then when you tried to you practically get ridiculed?! I feel like I have to say something.
- Work on Emersen’s gift – already started knitting and it is quite the challenge. I know I won’t finish this one soon, but need to keep at it. Steady as she goes mates! (Keeping details on this mysteriously absent so Emersen’s Mommy will be surprised!)
- Spin more yarn – I’ve really enjoyed spinning lately so I want to finish spinning all my fiber from my Sept Phattie box!
- Keep on blogging on! – I have some ideas to keep the blog active….mostly, theme days is what I’m thinking of. We’ll see if it pans out!
- Try at least one totally new recipe! I already have it picked out….and might just try it this weekend!
- Work on craft room organization/storage – I think I have to go on a yarn diet. Anyone have clever suggestions on how to store a LOT of yarn in a small space? If so, I want to hear them!!!
- Treadmill, Treadmill, Treadmill!!!
Wow, that’s a lot, wish me luck!!!