Wow, August already!! And what did August bring to me?? A bugged blog. I can’t log-in to my own stinking blog! Alas, I have this new shiny one all up and running, so if you are reading this, CONGRATS! You found me!!
So what does August bring us? Well we had puppy training class #2. Jasper and Mickey both did very well and we were happy to see a new student, a Doxie named Hunter, joined the class. So Mickey is now not the only tiny dog, YIPEE!!
Of course, trying to get back on track….August brings me a new monthly goal list!
- Finish baby gift (ugh, this one is going to be late!)
- Continue puppy love and bonding and practice practice practice the training, every day!
- Weekly weigh-ins – this is more for keeping track of the puppies than us, but we are all going to do it. Mostly we are watching Mickey’s weight because he is definitely a finicky eater and I want to make sure he’s getting enough.
- Finalize plan for front of house remodel. SCARY, but we absolutely have to do this because we have to get the work done before the end of summer!
- Start front of house remodel. SCARY (see above).
- Start next baby gift. (Seriously people, no more babies for a while. All I do lately with my super limited craft time is make baby gifts!)
- Buy/Install cabinet for kitchen halfwall. We need the storage, like really bad!!
- Get all my clothes picked up at one time. This may seem silly, but seriously our house has nil closet space. This has been a bit of an issue. I went from a walkin double walled closet that was MINE ALL MINE…to this tiny shoebox of a closet . Insert rolling garment rack in a corner, etc etc, I still can’t fit all my clothes in the closet/dresser/rolling rack at one time! I ALWAYS have at least one laundry basket of clean clothes next to the bed. This is driving me nuts, so purge purge purge. I’ve already started, but it’s not over yet!
- Post my Spain pictures (before Mom kills me for making her wait). My desktop computer just got fixed, so if I can get hubby to burn a CD of the pictures (because my USB port is dead), then we’re in business!
- Start to recapture my healthy self. I have let myself stay on vacation since we got back to Spain. My clothes are TIGHT! Some of my work clothes don’t fit at the moment!! I have to catch it now before it gets out of control. Same it with me folks, no more late night snacks!!! Healthy healthy healthy!!! It’s the smart thing to do!!! Hopefully the weekly weigh-ins (#3) will help with this also!
I suppose that is ambitious enough for now. Some things, like planning the front of the house, requires a good bit of research, so we’ll see how that goes.